Looking for a User Interface for a media box

john wendel jwendel10 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 21 03:43:42 UTC 2010

I'm currently using F13 Gnome on a box that I use as a media player. I
use a wireless keyboard and mouse for media selection and playing, and
it's a big PITA.

Can anyone recommend a desktop that I can control with just a media
remote control? I have one that looks like an keyboard and mouse to X,
but I haven't been able to configure things so that I can do everything
on the desktop with only the remote control. I'd really like to stay
with a Fedora based system.

Suggestions please.

Regards,

John