Multifunction printer with Linux support?

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Sat Oct 23 19:14:17 UTC 2010

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:

> BTW: Is there any portable printer too with linux support?

I'm not sure of your definition of portable.
I'm never been all that inclined to port one.
I have an HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One photo/scanner/copier.
I could carry it under my arm.
It's about 7 x 11 x 15.
The power cord would make one of my pockets feel rather heavy.

>> users mailing list
>> users at lists.fedoraproject.org

> --

"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.