F13/F14 on an iPad ?

Vaclav Mocek little.owl at email.cz
Sun Oct 24 00:26:36 UTC 2010

On 10/23/2010 09:23 PM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-10-23 at 17:04 +0100, Vaclav Mocek wrote:
>
>> The problem is that ARM is for Fedora the secondary architecture; unless
>> it is changed I don't expect we can use it with some tablets.
>>
> F14 is shipping with Meego.  A lot of Meego devices are ARM based.   I
> suspect there will be an ARM build, sooner or later.

MeeGO is a project supported by Intel, so I expect that the target
platform will be embedded Atom. The latest stable ARM port is F12, F13
is in progress and the porting of F14 has not started yet. The guys
working on it do a really good job,  however it is still the secondary
architecture, it means limited resources and testing. Debian based ARM
ports are ways ahead in this sense.

V.M.