More on DNS issue

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Oct 24 11:07:12 UTC 2010

On 10/24/2010 10:32 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 10/23/2010 06:58 PM, Rick Sewill wrote:
> [snip]
>> Can you show your ifcfg-eth0, ifcfg-lo, and /etc/resolv.conf please?
> My pleasure!

My understanding is that you want to use DNS servers that are not
automatically supplied by your ISP when you get your IP address via DHCP.

If that is the case, I believe you need to change the line below that
reads "PEERDNS=yes" to "no".

--
Unnamed Law: If it happens, it must be possible. 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市
八德路四段