Python learning

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Sun Oct 24 22:50:14 UTC 2010

On 24Oct2010 00:45, Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:
| I have up to learn python language, but as far as I know - didn't saw
| any IDE, or editor with directly supports it. I would like to ease my
| learning curve, and I thought to makes easier to see the stucture, and
| the code. Maybe later on I would like to play with glade, but now - if
| anyone has good advices - I'm open to anything.

I'm not an IDE person myself. I just use two terminal, one running vi (or vim
or your preferred text editor (which need not need a terminal I suppose)) and
a shell in the other to run the python script as needed.

Vim with syntax highlighting is quite pleasant (if you like vi/vim).

Cheers,
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Ride to Work, Work to Ride.     - Alan W. Frame <alan.frame at acm.org>