Fedora 13 on Laptop HP Pavilion dv4 !

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 05:10:15 UTC 2010

2010/10/24 Phan Quoc Hien <phanquochien at gmail.com>

> Hi!
> I'm installed Fedora13 on my laptop hp dv4t-1500. But every boot
> time...kernel dump...when it boot successfully...Wifi card only connect
> success to AP with WEP key auth...WPA2 it failed...Any have exp it HP
> Pavilion series? please help me...Thanks!
>  --
> Best regards,
> Mr.Hien
> E-mail: phanquochien at gmail.com
> Website: www.mrhien.info
>

> --

This problem is wierd BUT have a quick solution:

If your Network name (SSID) is hidden, just "reveal" it and the laptop will
be able to connect to the Net.

Humm that assuming you're configuring well the Network Manager to connect to
the Network

:)

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6