OT: website issues

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 15:04:56 UTC 2010

Hey, folks... sorry for the OT post, but we've had reports that some
people, particularly in South America, are having issues getting to our
website unless they know the IP address.

I know there are a lot of folks on this list located outside the US. If a
few of you could see if you can just pull up my company's website and let
me know if you have any issues, I'd appreciate it. The URL is
www.blueridgecarpet.com

Please reply to me off-list, either to the email address I'm sending from or
to my work email, jaldrich at blueridgecarpet.com

Thanks and apologies to the list.