about NetworkManager and /sbin/ifup-local

Gabriel Ramirez gabriello.ramirez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 15:48:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

I need to run a script when the eth0 interface goes active, under
service network is active this work fine using /sbin/ifup-local in my
desktop machine

but in my netbook running NetworkManager the script /sbin/ifup-local
don't work, so where can define/put a  script so NetworkManager runs it
when one network interfece goes active?

or where  can define the classes and qdiscs of a network device under
networkmanager, it seems to define some by default by the output of:

tc -s qdisc ls dev eth0
tc -s class ls dev eth0

Gabriel