Update failes

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Oct 25 18:58:54 UTC 2010

On 10/25/2010 11:49 AM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> The story is:
> I tried to update 1 system from fedora 10 to 13, it failed before
> it even starts the update!

As both Fedora 10 and 11 are past EOL, it's going to be hard to update
or upgrade either of them.  Check at http://www.fedoraforums.org and go
to the board for EOL versions; you may find something there, but I doubt it.

> 9) Does my way of trying to make progress wrong ?

Yes.  Trying the same thing over and over while expecting different
results is one definition of insanity.  (Please don't take this
personally; I'm not trying to insult you, just pointing out the futility
of your efforts.)  You have been told, by two different people, that
your method is wrong, why it's wrong and what you should be doing.
Instead of taking our advice, you insist on doing the same wrong thing
over and over.  It hasn't worked and it's not going to work.  Either
accept that and Do It Right, or stop complaining that your way doesn't
work.  It's your box, your call...