partition gone !

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Oct 30 20:31:17 UTC 2010

On 10/30/2010 01:14 PM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Yes. I tried to move to fedora 11 12 and 13, unfortunately it fails
> at the last step so, I had to restart and try the get the fedora 10
> in good shape !!!!

I'm not quite sure what you mean.  Did you try upgrading to F 13 in one,
big jump?  If so, that's a good way to mess things up.  If possible, try
going to F 11 and making sure it works.  If so, go to F 12 and,
eventually, F 13.  One step at a time is slower, but far safer.  If
that's not what you did, how did you try to upgrade and how did it fail?
  The answers might tell somebody here enough to suggest a fix for your
difficulty.