Download confirmation now not prompts me!

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 17:03:40 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 8:31 PM, James Mckenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net>wrote:

Maybe remove the alias?

> I don't have any idea why yum would be yum -y but if you did not do it, I
> would suspect someone else has been on your machine and did this?  (See the
> Selinux threads for why you should use it.)  I would, at a minimum, consider
> this system compromised.

But Selinux, I have disabled! and further, if someone is on my machine,
there is no other change except this one and by doing this one a net zero
percentage of benefit he/she would be getting! But I don't know if my
machine has been compromised or not but I never desire that and as far as my
intellectual exists, it is not being compromised.
--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia