Download confirmation now not prompts me!

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 17:06:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 8:42 PM, suvayu ali
<fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com<fatkasuvayu%2Blinux at gmail.com>
> wrote:

Hi Parshwa,

Could you post the output of an actual yum session? Maybe try to set
> the yum debug level to 10 and install something and post the output?
>
> # yum --debuglevel=10 install <some_random_package>

Hi,
How can I post the output of actual yum level? what I am intended to do for
this? If you cannot give all the steps, there is no problem if you have some
other sort of solution having a possibility!
--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia