gtkam

Walter Cazzola cazzola at dico.unimi.it
Fri Sep 3 14:05:39 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I'm just passed to the fedora flavor of linux after a more than 5 years
using mandrake/mandriva.

I'm pretty happy with the passage but I'm still looking for some of the
applications I was using with mandriva or a good replacement.

I was used to download pictures from my camera by using gtkam but yum
can't find it. I tried to install the mandriva version but it breaks the
dependencies. Can I install gtkam on my fedora and if yes how? otherwise
does it exist a good alternative to it better if for kde.

Thanks for the help

Walter

--
Walter Cazzola, PhD - Assistant Professor, DICo, University of Milano
E-mail cazzola at dico.unimi.it Ph.: +39 02 503 16300  Fax: +39 02 503 16253