Anaconda is insisting on installing TigerVNC-Server for dependencies

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Sat Sep 4 11:33:01 UTC 2010

On 9/3/2010 2:53 AM, Hiisi wrote:
> Because there's an option for remote installation through VNC. But as
> Matthew already asked you, why do you need anaconda at all?

Thanks Matthew and Hiisi for your replies. Due to other issues affecting
email the past two days, I've been slow with this reply. I didn't know
anaconda was no longer necessary - I hadn't installed it purposefully
and was under the assumption that it had been installed with my initial
set of default packages when I installed Fedora. I seem to remember it
being a vital part of the OS at one time and just assumed I should try
to reinstall it when it was removed during my removal of TigerVNC-server...

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA