SELinux - a call for end-of-life.

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 18:12:14 UTC 2010

Tim wrote:
> Tim, remembering the days of writing everything for hardware with no OS,
> just basic firmware...  And typing in other people's software from a
> book, instead of simply getting some file...  And compiling software
> completely manually (looking up OP codes from the microprocessor book).

Or reading page after page of machine code.  I figured out how Zork on a
floppy disk worked that way.  Nice way of packing more information than
could fit on the disk too.  I should have just bought the book but
what's the fun in that?

Still reading through patches though can prove to cause an immense
headache as well.

James McKenzie