Creating an audio CD

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 19:07:59 UTC 2010

On 09/07/2010 11:54 AM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> wodim dev=/dev/cdrw -v -dao -useinfo -text -audio *.inf
That only works if you use a pipe. This is what the man page says:

icedax dev=1,0 -no-infofile -B -Oraw - | wodim dev=2,0 -v -dao -audio
-useinfo -text *.inf

Since I have already run the icedax, and have the inf files and the wav
files,
I wanted to just run wodim as the man page prescribes when NOT using a pipe.
I do not want to repeat the ripping because I have quiet a few CD's to
go through.

Man page states

        To copy an audio CD in the most accurate way, first run

            icedax dev=/dev/cdrom -vall cddb=0 -B -Owav

        and then run

            wodim dev=/dev/cdrw -v -dao -useinfo -text  *.wav

But it does not work.