Print multiple emails to one file

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 20:21:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

> i am not aware of such a program, other that a 'digester', see below.
> you may be aware of this, maybe not. main of presenting this is that
> possibly someone who has a good grasp of 'awk' and 'gawk' can post
> some pointers to help you work up a script to clean up thunderbird email
> to a file for converting to a pdf file.

Yes, I thought about using perl to strip out the Received: lines,
X-headers, and attachments, but really thought there would be a
program that existed for this purpose.

I ended up using an old version of hypermail that I had installed on
another system, and configured it so it just prints the message with
the simple headers. I can now convert them from html to
postscript/PDF, I think.

Thanks,
Alex