Print multiple emails to one file

Jon Ingason jon.ingason at telia.com
Thu Sep 9 08:50:19 UTC 2010

2010-09-08 21:30, Alex skrev:
> Hi,
>
>> I do not know of an automatic way to print them to one file,
>> let alone print them without the full headers.
>>
>> How about printing each one to a separate file, and then
>> catenate the files into a single file, which you can then
>> convert to pdf.
>
> Yes, I realize I can do that, but there's at least 50 of them that
> have to be printed. It's part of a presentation, so I can't really
> "bounce" them back, either.
>
> I remember doing it many years ago, but can't remember how. It was
> right around Linux v1.0, actually. I believe the program was called
> "pretty print" or something. Oh well, better get started.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

I think you are talking about "enscript". It is in the Fedora repos. It
will do just what you are looking for.

 From "man enscript":

DESCRIPTION
        Enscript converts text files to PostScript or to other output  lan-
        guages. Enscript can spool the generated output directly to a speci-
        fied printer or leave it to a file.

--
Regards
Jon Ingason