[Fedora] Re: [Fedora] Re: java (sun), java-openjdk and java-gcj

Walter Cazzola cazzola at dico.unimi.it
Mon Sep 13 13:56:07 UTC 2010

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010, Deepak Bhole wrote:

> You need to create a dummy package that provides those things. The
> jpackage compat packages will do that for you though, so once you
> install them, it should be fine.

I've installed them as you suggested and followed step-by-step the
installation guide but nothing changed. yum is still trying to install
gcj or openjdk when I try to install a java based library as bcel or
javassist, try, e.g.,  yum install bcel

Any other suggestion?

Walter

--
Walter Cazzola, PhD - Assistant Professor, DICo, University of Milano
E-mail cazzola at dico.unimi.it Ph.: +39 02 503 16300  Fax: +39 02 503 16253