[Fedora] Re: [Fedora] Re: compiler

Walter Cazzola cazzola at dico.unimi.it
Tue Sep 14 13:15:58 UTC 2010

I think it is quite problematic to help you from this short message,
looking at the amber page (seems with get a release 11 and I suggest you
to update) you need to install (version 11 I didn't get the info for
version 7):

   bison
   flex
   gfortran
   g++

plus csh and xorg-devel that should be already there

W.