fedora 14, systemd question

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 15:19:03 UTC 2010

OK, so I'm playing with F14 to learn about the systemd.

After doing systemctl, I see several services in maintenance mode:

systemd-initctl.socket     loaded maintenance

Ok, so now what?  Is there a tutorial on clearing or fixing a
maintenance service?

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett - [ Sinclair, "Infection"]
"The last time I gave an interview, they told me to just relax and say what