yumex error; need f11 files for f12

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 14 16:25:39 UTC 2010

On 09/14/2010 01:47 PM, Darr wrote:
> On Tuesday, 14 September, 2010 @ 03:01 zulu, "g" scribed:
>
>> when i get this error, none of the updates are installed.
>
> After scanning for updates, on the menu under Options, check 'Skip Broken'
> then 'select all' and 'apply'.

thank you for reply.

i do have skip broken checked, but yumex still drops error message on me
and does not install anything.

you did bring another question to mind. it is in part, related to suggestions
and "try this"s from michael's reply, so excuse me while i reboot and check.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.