Multiple monitors, two video cards with different chipsets

Ron Siven rsiven at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 02:50:49 UTC 2010

No reply means "no", I'm guessing?

I don't think it's it a stupid question.  Is it?  My windows 7 instance
handles them both just fine.  The ATI is onboard video, while the nVidia is
in the PCIe slot.

I've searched exhaustively, and can't seem to find what I need.  I know that
for a long time it was just not the thing to do, but I've been away from my
Linux for a while (just too busy).  Had some time lately, so I thought I'd
check out F13.  Can anyone point me to the right place, or is it still not
an option?

-- Ron