New install

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 21:45:32 UTC 2010

On 9/18/2010 2:08 PM, JD wrote:

> On 09/18/2010 10:39 AM, David Boles wrote:
>> On 9/18/2010 1:14 PM, JD wrote:
>>
>> I would think that Fedora would be more than happy if you performed the
>> work and provided the server(s) and HD space.
>>
>> So when can we expect to see the fruits of your efforts?  :-)
>>

> You've already seen my reply.

Yes I have. In it you said that someone else should do this and foot the
bill for the resources while you sit on your hands.

All of this was debated at length and decided quite some time ago.
Perhaps before you time here?

And what I said was that if you wanted to donate the time and effort to
recompile, if it is even possible, and provide the 10 or 11 Gigs of rpms
I would think that someone might appreciate it.

But I would think that anything found in a modern Linux would run very
slowly on older hardware.

Have a good day.
--

  David