Wubi installing Fedora ??

Jim binarynut at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 19:33:15 UTC 2010

  On 09/20/2010 02:41 PM, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> +1 to Stephen
>
> 2010/9/20 Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com
> <mailto:sgallagh at redhat.com>>

>     --
>

> --
> PGP:  06853DF7

What I was thinking of putting it on the hard drive behind Windows.

But I guess it all comes down to resizing Windows and making new
partitions for Linux.

The only way of putting Linux on a Hard drive is with a  / and /home
partitions. that way to save your /home/user/ desktop.

And that is something that would blow a New Users mind.