Rhythmbox doesn't quite share

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Mon Sep 20 21:29:23 UTC 2010

On 09/20/2010 03:50 PM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Steven Stern wrote:
>> Well, that's useful, Craig. I guess I should hand my Mac to the nearest
>> homeless person.
>
> You should. You overpaid hundreds of dollars for the same hardware you
> could buy separately for less. Those hundreds of dollars you could have
> saved could have went to a homeless shelter.
>
> I will always be mystified how people are suckered into buying Apple
> products. I guess that's why I'm not a Steve Jobs.

I hate to go off topic (VBG), but you guys just don't get it.  We live
in the world and I make my money by knowing technology. And that's not
just Linux. It's also Windows and Mac. My main computer is Fedora, as is
my server, but I have a Windows notebook and a MacBook, because I have
to know those technologies, too.  OK, I'm done with this thread, because
Godwin is looking over my shoulder.

--
-- Steve