F13 <-> Samsung Galaxy S via USB

Phil Meyer pmeyer at themeyerfarm.com
Wed Sep 22 21:37:57 UTC 2010

  On 09/22/2010 10:23 AM, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> If I connect a USB memory stick to my laptop it access it fine, with it
> appearing in the 'Devices recently plugged in' and I can access the stick
> fine.

You may have to wait until the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update for this to
work properly.

I have a Nexus One, and my son got a T-Mobile Galaxy S, but all four
Galaxy S series phones run Android 2.1.

The issues you describe were the same on the Nexus One until the Froyo
update.  Now it works great.

The Galaxy S series phones should get Froyo this month, I would hope.

Keep an eye on Android Central ...

Good Luck!