Email problem undeliverable

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Thu Sep 23 13:31:31 UTC 2010

Hi Suvayu

suvayu ali wrote:
> I tried to find that address on the listinfo page and the list
> guidelines page on the wiki, but couldn't find it. Could it be
> included there? Or is it documented on a different page?

On the listinfo page (linked the footer of each message), there is a
link at the bottom that begins with "users list run by ..."  The text
shows the addresses of each list administer, but the link is a mailto
which points to users-owner at .  That may not be the clearest thing in
the world, but it's how Mailman does things by default.

Adding a note to the guidelines and/or a more clear reference to the
owner address isn't a bad idea though.

Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe, he'll believe
you.  Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it
to be sure.