Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Fri Sep 24 00:54:59 UTC 2010

JD wrote:
> I continue to get email bounced back with:
>
> This is the mail system at host lists.fedoraproject.org.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to<postmaster>

> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
>                     The mail system
>
> <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>: mail forwarding loop for
>      users at lists.fedoraproject.org

This is the sort of issue that you should send to the list
administrators and not to the entire list.

No need in this case, as it is already known and being worked on.  The
problem is believed to be with a mis-configured mail server that one
of the list members is using.

Every absurdity has a champion who will defend it.