Working ATI driver?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Fri Sep 24 22:18:38 UTC 2010

I have a new ATI Radeon card in a new system, PCI says:

   03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV710 [Radeon HD 4350]
   03:00.1 Audio device: ATI Technologies Inc RV710/730

Is there a driver which will use this card? I would happily take a
driver from ATI or the devil himself, but having an expensive new system
which I have to run in text mode is a bit over the top. Currently
running kernel 2.6.34.7-56.fc13.x86_64 getting little use of the system.

I tried two other boards, different boards, similar results.

--
Bill Davidsen<davidsen at tmr.com>
   "We can't solve today's problems by using the same thinking we