Weird Network Manager Problem

Mike Dwiggins mike at azdwiggins.com
Sat Sep 25 14:21:58 UTC 2010

  On 9/25/2010 6:02 AM, g wrote:
> On 09/25/2010 06:50 AM, Mike Dwiggins wrote:
>>    This all started with a power out crash thanks to my Electrical
>> Company.
> you trust you electrical supplier and it their fault that you
> do not use an ups?
>
> do you have a full backup that you can use to wipe drive, run a
> full drive test, then restore your system?
>
> you can use rpm to run a check on all you have installed, but it
> will not test configurations.
>
>> This one is weird!
> not really. your drive got trashed.

Well g, if I could afford a UPS that had a longer run time than two
hours I would have it!.

I have checked fairly well and everything works as should be from
localhost and I can find no other problem other than the IP
configuration problem.

I am leaning towards a hack or a corruption of Network Manager.