Canon BJC-70 colour portable printer, no yellow.

Patrick Bartek bartek047 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 05:15:38 UTC 2010

--- On Sun, 9/26/10, Silent-Hunter <cheery314 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>   Hi! My Canon BJC-70 will not print yellow or any
> colour that requires
> yellow. It prints other colours, but none that contain
> yellow. I have
> tried everything, including compiling the latest
> GhostScript. Please help?

Did this just occur?  Did you do any updates?  Etc.?

Do this first:  Do a printer self-test.  (From the printer and not from the computer.)  Should be a combination of buttons on the printer.  If no yellow, you may be out of yellow or the jet is clogged.  If yellow does print, then you may have a driver issue.