Intel GMA 3100 Card in fedora 13

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:49:24 UTC 2010

 Hello,
Humm I have a question... I've been trying out many distros in my computer
by LiveCD's and all of them (Mandriva, OpenSUSE, Kubuntu just to give some
examples)  are fully compatible with my Intel GMA 3100 card (I can say that
because their KDE Desktops are totally Transparent) But in my Fedora 13 I
can't get a Transparent KDE  Even if I enable Kwin effects (Wich make
computer slow btw) and if I wanna run Windows 7 inside VMware player I can't
get Aero working because (as vmware says)  The system doesn't have 3D
Graphics support or something like that... Is there a solution for my
problem? Do I have to install something in order to get fedora recognizing
my Graphics card?

Thanks!

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6