Need help in finding Developer with Fedora experience

Nichols, Eric D (IS) Eric.Nichols at ngc.com
Fri Apr 1 14:24:13 UTC 2011

Users,

I read through all of the posting guidelines, and I didn't find anything prohibiting me from asking the question, so, I'll make it quick.  I'm not very familiar with Fedora, but I provide recruiting support for a program at a very large corporation who's looking for Java Developers with skills in Fedora Commons, and I don't quite know where to start.  If anyone can lend any help, or if there's anyone you know that might be interested in a great opportunity, please follow this link:  https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/ngc_pro/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en, and search for position ID# 11006270.  I'd appreciate any assistance or interest I can get.

Thanks in advance!

Eric D. Nichols
Senior Technology Recruiter
[NG Signature]
Civil Systems Division /Health IT Solutions
3355 Northeast Expressway
Cornell Building / 2nd Floor
Atlanta, GA  30341
678-530-8702  Office
770-234-6507  Fax

[About Northrop Grumman Public Health]<http://www.is.northropgrumman.com/by_solution/public_health/about_public_health/index.html> Northrop Grumman Corporation is a global company with an entire organization headquartered in Atlanta that is solely devoted to public health initiatives.   Visit us online for career opportunities at:   http://careers.northropgrumman.com/ExternalHorizonsWeb/getCareerHome.do