QR code login through GDM?

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 20:20:08 UTC 2011

Hi Patrick,

Right now I'm designing an ID card for ambassadors (but hopefully not
only for them), what we could use not just for nameplate. I really
would like to have to add somekind of open authentication possibility
with the ID card - and use it up as extra info if I would like to
provide my personal business ecard to the user phone. But however, if
that's possible - not only with that feature. I thought that QR code
can be used for identification, but yeah, high risk with precious data
content.
If anybody has a good idea to this card - don't hesitate to share it.

Thanks,

Zoltan

2011/4/2 Patrick Kobly <patrick at kobly.com>:
> I would be curious here as to why you would want to use a mean of authentication that at best is as secure as requiring your users to write their passwords on sticky notes stuck to their monitors...
>
> PK
>

> On 2011-04-01, at 1:03 PM, "Zoltan Hoppar" <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> The question is simple: is there any possibility to use login with Cam
>> and QR code?
>>
>> Cu,
>>
>> Zoltan
>>
>> --