Bootable usb stick with the fedora install

mattias mj at
Sat Apr 2 20:53:55 UTC 2011

Yes as I say
I'm are visually impaired
And the software you talking about are not accessible with screenreaders in

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces at
[mailto:users-bounces at] On Behalf Of Aaron Konstam
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 10:50 PM
To: users at
Subject: Re: Bootable usb stick with the fedora install

On Sat, 2011-04-02 at 20:43 +0200, mattias wrote:
> I try to follow a page on about how to create a usb
> stick with fedora installer on it But seems not to work
> My computer can boot from usb
The easiest way to create a liveusb of a linux distribution is to use
UNetbootin. You can get it at:

This allows you to produce a Live USB or Live CD of about 50 Linux versions
(including Fedora 14). Then boot Liveusb (or LiveCD) and choose the option
to download the distribution onto your computer.

"Lead us in a few words of silent prayer." -- Bill Peterson, former Houston
Oiler football coach
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at

users mailing list
users at