Brasero has lost its mind!

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 4 08:00:21 UTC 2011

Tim:

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 18:43 +0200, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> Read this to be enlightened:
> http://cdrecord.berlios.de/private/linux-dist.html

An entirely different set of conditions to what I talked about (creating
the compilation to be burnt, compared to problems during burning).

I'd seen such arguments before.  But the fellow did have a fit of pique
about it and people using it.  And I was less than thrilled with him
turning it into crippled shareware, as far as burning some types of
discs with it was concerned.  This is the wrong arena to try that lark.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.