OT: one huge monitor or 2 smaller or bigger ones ? SOLVED.

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Apr 4 14:43:26 UTC 2011

On 04/04/2011 09:15 PM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> I'll post back how I like it once I've used it for a while.

Don't worry....  No matter what you say about how well it works for
"you" there will be someone that will argue that what "you" are doing
isn't optimal and you should do it "their way'.  :-)

--
While it may be true that a watched pot never boils, the one you don't
keep an eye on can make an awful mess of your stove. -- Edward Stevenson