[Fedora] Re: native texlive and yum

Walter Cazzola cazzola at dico.unimi.it
Wed Apr 6 19:56:03 UTC 2011

uhm, this sounds really strange since it is complaining on a rm
statement and I suppose you have rm in your system.

In my view two things could be wrong:
  1. I'm using tcsh as a shell and maybe something differ when you use
     bash
  2. did you install the rpmdevtools and prepared the rpmbuild directory?

Walter

--
Walter Cazzola, PhD - Associate Professor, DICo, University of Milano
E-mail: cazzola at dico.unimi.it  Ph.: +39 02 503 16300  Fax: +39 02 503 16253