Barcode reader f14=no win=yes

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:15:05 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 10:56 +0200, Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo wrote:
> I got a new barcode reader, but it doesn't work (does in any Win box).
> Am I missing something? Loading any USB keyboard module? (cant guess
> any).

What does "It doesn't work" mean? It returns bad data? it returns no
data? something crashes? it just sits there and never responds? what?
Presumably you're trying to use it with some application, but you don't
say. Neither do you mention the brand and model (the dmesg dump just
says "generic"), which might mean something to someone.

poc