[OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Apr 12 14:45:29 UTC 2011

Antonio Olivares wrote:

> [...]
I don't view the window manager as a video game, and I have more things I want
to learn than time to learn them. Therefore, I really reject the idea of having
to waste time learning GNOME3, which by design will never do what I want because
it is designed from the bottom up with the top priority being keeping dumb users
from hurting themselves rather than letting competent users be productive.

What a shame, after making GNOME2 so good, instead of make GNOME3 more powerful,
they decided to make it "child safe" instead.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>