Can't resume from hibernate with FC14

Petrus de Calguarium pgueckel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:41:14 UTC 2011

Eric B. wrote:

> I have no idea what
> those error messages mean.  I am extremely frustrated, and it is
> becoming increasingly difficult to work with a laptop that I cannot
> hibernate as I take it back and forth to the office every day.

I had a similar problem and have not tried to hibernate for a long time. It now
(F15) works perfectly on my desktop, so I hope that it does on the laptop, too.

As a workaround, and it works fine, as I have been doing it for a years, simply
power down the laptop and when you get to your destination, turn it back on
again.