Problems reading files after writing them to DVD

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Thu Apr 14 15:12:14 UTC 2011

On Thursday, April 14, 2011 09:46:24 AM Burkhard Plache wrote:
> I had the same problem (Fedora 14 up-to-date, using Brasero),
> and blamed it on my CD/DVD burner. Hmm.

I have a client with the same problem; I showed him how to use k3b, which works fine.  Doesn't help determine why brasero is doing this, but got him productive again, and he now prefers the k3b way of doing things.  But he also likes the KDE version of Shisen-Sho, and so already had enough of KDE installed to make k3b an easy fix.