Script to extract data -

Jake Peavy djstunks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:27:43 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 12:20 AM, Norman Gaywood <ngaywood at une.edu.au>wrote:

> xpath bob.xml '/graph/set[@name="Actual Usage Upload"]/@value'
>
> xpath bob.xml '/graph/set[@name="Actual Usage Download"]/@value'

Thank you so much to both, looks great.

I could really use an XML Ninja course/book/blog for XML scraping/munging
techniques & tools.  If anyone's got ideas, that would be excellent.

--
-jp

What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a
solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com