Where to find a binary for wl-kmod for current fedora 14

Colin Paul Adams colin at colina.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 18:42:26 UTC 2011

    >> That's too late. Since it's a notebook, I re-boot it nearly every
    >> time I want to use it. So when it re-boots, there will be no
    >> functioning network in such a situation.

    james> I assume you do have the rpmfusion.rpms installed ?

    >> I assume so too. I haven't checked recently.

    james> Does your ethernet eth0 (wired connection) connect after
    james> booting ?

    james> The kmod-wl is a wireless adapter driver and comes from
    james> rpmfusion.org after you install the: Run command in terminal
    james> as user below. That is if your ethernet eth0 connection is
    james> connecting.

There is no wired connection. If there were I wouldn't have a problem.

eth0 is the wireless.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire