Upgrade Fedora 6 to 14 (remotely)

Dante Conti dante.conti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 20:38:43 UTC 2011

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the quick answer. I know that Fedora 6 is very old (and
no longer supported), but -- amazingly -- this is what the hosting
provider just installed on the server. I don't have any data that I
care about at this time, but I can only access the server remotely. If
I download the new version and start the installation from within
Fedora 6, while remotely logged in, I will obviously lose the
connection when the server is rebooted, without any possibility of
reconnection without the vendor's (local) help ($$$).

Best,

--Dante