Installing Mono.

Lázaro Morales lazaro at
Thu Apr 21 11:17:49 UTC 2011

But the user is an Active Directory user in an existing domain, so when I

The environment variable take the value:

It's seem that \ is not accepted and can't authenticate it.

And when I try:

It's take the proxy port after the first @ and I get and error message
again. What do you recommend me.

En 20/04/2011 14:54:53, Dario Lesca <d.lesca at> escribió:

> Il giorno mer, 20/04/2011 alle 13.45 -0400, Lázaro Morales ha scritto:
>> I will appreciate if you have any idea.
> open a bash and try:
> # export ftp_proxy=http://user:pass@ms-proxy:8088/
> # export http_proxy=$ftp_proxy
> # export https_proxy=$ftp_proxy
> # yum install mono
> this work for me behind a Microsoft ISA proxy Server 20**
> hope this help
> P.S.
> If work .... after run "yum remove -y mono*" ;-)
> bye

Este mensaje de correo electrónico ha sido procesado por el servidor de Frioclima