RT2870 (D-Link System AirPlus G DWL-G122)

vicenc.melendez at dixieland.jazztel.es vicenc.melendez at dixieland.jazztel.es
Fri Apr 22 17:47:12 UTC 2011

   Dear all,

I tried installing RT2870 driver
(2008_0528_RT2870_Linux_STA_v1.3.0.0.tar.bz2), but I got the following
error message:

$ make
make -C tools
make[1]: Entering directory
gcc -g bin2h.c -o bin2h
make[1]: Leaving directory
cp -f os/linux/Makefile.6
make  -C  /lib/modules/
make: *** /lib/modules/ No such file or
directory.  Stop.
make: *** [LINUX] Error 2

In the directory /lib/modules/, build is
pointing to: build -> ../../../usr/src/kernels/

In the directory /usr/src/kernels/ there is no file or folder named There is only an empty folder called

For what I understand from the README_STA file that comes with the
package, the compiler is looking for the linux kernel source include
file path.

Any i9ndication is welcome. Thank you in advance,

   Vicenc Melendez
2007 Jazztel - Jazz Telecom, S.A.U.         http://www.jazztel.com
Antes de imprimir este e-mail piense bien si es necesario hacerlo.