BFO source?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Apr 24 16:20:37 UTC 2011

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 14:54:36 +1000
Philip Rhoades <phil at pricom.com.au> wrote:

> People,
>
> Where is the source for BFO?  I thought I would try to hack it to
> allow a F15 Live CD install . .

BFO uses gpxe, so you could look there. ;)

There was some experemental live media support added... look in the
'Experimental' section of the boot menu. It required some changes to
the initramfs to allow network usage there. I'm not sure if this will
work better with recent images (the ones there are old).

If you would like to work on this and test, please drop me a line or
drop by #fedora-admin and we can see about testing things.

kevin