Please Help Me Installing Fedora 14

신승원 0201ssw at naver.com
Mon Apr 25 11:39:04 UTC 2011

Hello.
I'm a student in Korea, and I'm in sixth grade.
I'm not good at English, so please understand :)
I have a DVD which Fedora 14 Installing ISO is burned, and I have a computer.

CPU : Intel i5-2300
Motherboard : ASUS P8H67-M LX
HDD : SATA3(6Gbps) 500GB
VGA : NVIDIA GT240

And when I finish setting BIOS Booting Priority(Thanks to GUI BIOS), I put the DVD.
'Welcome to Fedora 14!' On the screen, and I selected the first menu(Install or upgrade existing ~~).
I have installed Fedora 14 in my old computer, so I have seen the GUI Installing screen,
but first, there was black background and white characters,
saying something like 'limiting link to 1.5 ~~', 'failed to resume link', 'link is hard to ~, please be patient'(I can't memorize it).
After some minutes, it said 'Greetings.' and something.
Now, the screen turned blue, and there was a screen, but not GUI, and not CUI.
I could only use keyboard, and when I selected the language, it asked to select one from /dev/sda1,/dev/sda2,/dev/sda5.
I selected 'back', and I selected 'Local CD/DVD' because the installation image was there. But it said 'unable to find the ~~'.
And I tried to find the driver of my DVD multi drive(I tried to find 'TSSTCorp' or 'SAMSUNG') , but there wasn't.
How can I do?
Someone said me to 'linux dd' in 'boot>' and something, but I don't have the driver CD.
It seems that I have to install the SATA driver(for DVD drive), but the motherboard CD seems that it only supports Windows.
Please help me!